Warriors of the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
free forum

The Wolves of the World

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 110 on Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:14 am

River of Ga'Hoole

4 posters

Go down

River of Ga'Hoole Empty River of Ga'Hoole

Post by Skystar Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:24 pm

The river runs just past the Skyclan border. It separates the Caveclan and Skyclan territories. the river if followed out for a long time would leadout all the way to where the Ga'hoole tree was.
Skystar
Skystar
Leader

Back to top Go down

River of Ga'Hoole Empty Re: River of Ga'Hoole

Post by Lyle Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:29 am

Flying overheard,Lyle swept past the forest. His wings drifting in the wing. He slowed down and stopped on a tree. He glanced around. He narrowed his eyes. "Now which way do I go?" He was always a good navigation. He payed attention to the great talons. At the end they had a star that never moves. (North star)
He blinked his big orange eyes,and flew off once again. Exploring the new territory.
-moon pool-
Lyle
Lyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Minkstorm Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:35 am

Minkstorm landed on the ground and stared into the water. he watched his face look funy in the black depths. he allowed himself a laugh that he quickly turned into a cough. he wasnt anything spectacular. someone to be shoved in a corner really. all because he was a black barn owl. He spread his short black wings and turned banking through the air he began heading for one of the borders
~mistclan and Skyclan border
Minkstorm
Minkstorm
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by hippogrith Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:07 pm

hippogrith didn't quite like her newly aquired nickname
the other owls in the clans had called her it because when she flew down inbetween the trees she swore her eyes would scan into the hilltops wih such percision you'd think she were an eagle and not of an owl and if she were running across the ground she would be as fast and as free as the horses there. they'd called her hippogrith as a sort of hybrid between the two and it had stuck. her real name was sacha and the young owl was distraught that they call her that ; as her wings hit a bend in the northeast wind she flew with an agenda to clear her ridiculous nickname from as many owls minds as possible. and her first stop was caveclan.

hippogrith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum