Warriors of the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
free forum

The Wolves of the World

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 110 on Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:14 am

Stormclan camp

2 posters

Go down

Stormclan camp Empty Stormclan camp

Post by Stormstar Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:07 pm

The stormclan camp is on an island just off the coast of the sea shore. in extremly bad weather they may move camp up outof the reach of the waves. Safe from predators its a good place for chicks to explore. The leaders hollow is in a old Fir tree. the Guardians hollow is in a long dead sycamore, and the nursery hollow is nearest the ground as there is no predators that might steal and eat the chicks. the medicine hollow is a nest up in the tall branches of a near bye oak.
Stormstar
Stormstar
Leader

Back to top Go down

Stormclan camp Empty Re: Stormclan camp

Post by Purefeather Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:22 pm

Purefeather woke up silently. She walked slowly outside, making sure that no one else was sleeping. Once outside, she flew to a high branch of the dead sycamore tree. I wonder where the clan leader Stormstar is she thought, pirching around. Before she could do anything else, she noticed how hungry she is. I might as well catch some food she thought. Feeling the calm breeze ruffleing through her feathers, she lifted her wings and took flight.

~Battered Forest~

Last edited by Purefeather on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:02 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding in location)
Purefeather
Purefeather
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Purefeather Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:03 am

Flying back into camp, Purefeather held the mice carefully and swooped inside the guardian's nest. Feeling the furs of these live squirming mice, she squeezed them on their necks, choking them. When Purefeather felt no more movements, she dropped one sliding off of her claws and kept the other. Resting her wings, she held the mouse and started nibbling it, gradually biting its ears. Having a nice meal, she felt pleasant of her catch. But Purefeather knew she can do better, and catch some more later on.
Purefeather
Purefeather
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Purefeather Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:00 am

Purefeather sighed of boredom. There was nothing the guardian can do, but just wander about. Life could be better if I had a family, and maybe my own chicks she thought. Peaking out of the guardian's hollow, everything sounds so quiet, so peaceful. Infact, it was like as if the StormClan's Camp was deserted. I guess I'll hunt down a hare, maybe two. I could fly around for a bit, just to pass the time. Swooping once again out of the dead sycamore, Purefeather decided to fly down to the Battered Forest again.

~Battered Forest~
Purefeather
Purefeather
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down