Warriors of the Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
free forum

The Wolves of the World

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 110 on Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:14 am

The Ring of Sacred Volcanos

Go down

The Ring of Sacred Volcanos  Empty The Ring of Sacred Volcanos

Post by Lyle Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Ring is a group of volcanos that make a circle. Dunmore,Morgan,H'rathghar,Kiel,and Stormfast are their names. There is a cave within one. There,on a bed of coals,the sacred Ember of Hoole lays.
It is a large cave and its warm,but not steaming hot.
This is also where rouge smiths get their own embers. For forging new things.

Last edited by Lyle on Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Lyle
Lyle

Back to top Go down

The Ring of Sacred Volcanos  Empty Re: The Ring of Sacred Volcanos

Post by Lyle Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:25 am

Lyle soared through the sky. He felt a warm updraft. He narrowed his eyes at the wind. Almost there. Lyle turned towards the warm volcanos. He landed on the side of the biggest one. He looked up and flew up. He flew above the large volcano. Lyle screeched,and grabbed grabbed an ember flying in the strong updraft. With the thing from others. (Humans and he has a bucket)
Lyle flew off. He landed into a a small cave. Lyle set his thing down,and went to his furnace. He took a metal stick and moved it a little. He then to his ember and set it on the bed of coals. He blinked his orange eyes. Lyle then stepped back and fluffed up his feather. Falling asleep.

(New post)
Yawning,Lyle streched his wings. He then turned his head around. He blinked then walked to the edge of the cave. His claws scraping on the ground. He took his battle claws and slipped them on. He then edged to the cave. His claws scraping on the rock. He then flew off. Bored,and ready for fighting. Just in case.
-Umm i don't know...-
Lyle
Lyle

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum